Friday, July 15, 2005

Where art thou, Mr Sandman?

It is 12:30 AM right now.

I haven't slept a wink. I'm wide, wide awake.

It bothers me, because I really should sleep.

I can't, though.

Researching is not fun, when it's got to do with the Salem Witch Trials. Writing about the Salem Hysteria is painful, bloody work. I feel the need to capitalise those words. It's probably not right.

19 hung. 1 tortured. 5 died in jail. I have to write. More. More. It started only because a bunch of teens and pre-teens thought it decent 'sport' to accuse innocent locals of witchcraft. Decent sport. More. More. My stomach feels like a washing machine, and it isn't even that time of the month. I'm only feeling like this because I'm tired, right? I can't write this now. Perhaps this is why I've been procrastinating so much.

If this persists tomorrow, I'm done for. Note: Panadol might help.

I'm carefully poking the letters on my keyboard and wincing at every loud click or boosh or beep.

Goal: Contact Mr. Sandman.

4 Comments:

Blogger JUEI said...

who is mr sandman? :p

Fri Jul 15, 02:47:00 AM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Mr Sandman is away all the time.

So I have a passionate and sweaty relationship with Mr Coffee until Mr Sandman comes barging through the door.

Fri Jul 15, 02:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Kyels said...

Mr. Sandman.. Who's that?

Well, just try to sleep... Because you definitely need the sleep...

:)

Fri Jul 15, 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger Delevia said...

Juei & Kyels: Mr. Sandman comes and puts people to sleep. He lives in bedtime stories, I think. Heh.

Fishballs: Haha :P Yes, Mr Sandman is always neglecting his job. He gets jealous easily, does he?

Fri Jul 15, 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home